Bandung 1 Day Tour From Jakarta
- Relaxing in Natural Mineral Hot Spring in the 30 km up north of Bandung city
- Visiting Tea plantation and factory
- Saung Angklung Udjo
- Bandung is the capital city of West Java Province that’s 180 km from Jakarta.
- Bandung is a modern city that still keeps its tradition. Bandung is geographically surrounded with mountains an around 700 m above sea level. Far from sea shore. In the past, Bandung was known as Paris van Java because of its beauty with flowers grown by its people. Now also known as a city of fashion with its factory outlets.
- First thing you do after the arrival in Bandung 1 day tour is relaxing in Natural Mineral Hot Spring in the 30 km up north of Bandung city. It’s a beautiful resort area where there are several natural open area hot spring pool and private area too. The water contains of sulfur that comes from Tangkuban Parahu volcano (2,000 m above sea level).
- Visiting Tea plantation and factory that’s located between the volcano and the hot spring resort. You’ll see how the tea is produced, from the picking to packing.
- Visit to Saung Angklung Udjo for seeing Angklung. Performance. Angklung is traditional musical instrument made of bamboo from West Java. It’s one of Cultural Heritage registered in UNESCO. It has been performed all over the world in many countries.